Whether it’s sharing a great shot of a stunning sunset or a selfie by the Eiffel Tower, Instagram has become home to many of our vacation photos. These are the attractions around the world which we love to Instagram more than any others!
It’s one of the most popular social media platforms, with around 300 million people using it a day, and now research from Citybase Apartments has revealed which tourist attractions are the most shared on Instagram.
It looks like we really, really love Disney as four of the popular resorts feature in the top 20. London, Paris and New York are also home to some Instagram mainstays with multiple landmarks from each city featuring on the list.
These are the attractions which made the top 10, with millions of hashtags each – have you shared any of these iconic sights on Instagram? Share your photos with us on Instagram!
The 10 Most Instagrammed Attractions In The World
10. The Louvre (Paris, France)
9. The Grand Canyon (Arizona)
8. The London Eye (London, England)
7. Big Ben (London, England)
6. Times Square (Manhattan, New York)
5. Universal Studios (Orlando, Florida)
4. The Eiffel Tower (Paris, France)
3. Central Park (New York)
2. Walt Disney World Resort (Orlando, Florida)
1. Disneyland (Anaheim, California)