When checking out what to do, where to eat and what to see in a new destination, TripAdvisor is often a go-to resource. Now, the online review website has revealed its top 10 landmarks across the world – according to its users.
TripAdvisor has revealed the winners of its 2017 Traveler’s Choice Awards, which determine the world’s best hotels, museums, airlines, landmarks and more. The results are based on TripAdvisor reviews – namely, number and quality. So if you always head to the review website before picking somewhere to eat, or attraction to visit, when on vacation then you might be interested in the winners!
Angkor Wat, Emirates, Whistler and Bali all got a shoutout in various categories ranging from top landmark to top destination. Deemed the best of the best by TripAdvisor users, these are some of the 2017 champions.
- Angkor Wat, Cambodia
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Spain
- Singapore Airlines
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- The Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago
- State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace, St. Petersburg
- Martin Berasategui, Lasarte, Spain
- Maison Lameloise, Chagny, France
- L’Auberge de l’Ill, Illhaeusern, France
- Bali, Indonesia
- London, UK
- Paris, France
What do you think about the results?