Universal Studios have announced something that has made millions of kids (and big kids) dreams come true. Later this year The Toothsome Chocolate Factory will amaze you with crazy culinary concepts which will be presented to you in a 19th century chocolate steam factory.
The chocolate factory will open at CityWalk and will take you through a culinary journey of mouthwatering tastes. Universal Studios launched a sneak peek of some of the milkshakes they will serve:
- Chocolate x5: An explosion of chocolate with chocolate spirals, chunks, ice-cream and whipped cream.
- Bacon Brittle: A fun twist on a breakfast favorite with bacon ice cream, bacon brittle, chocolate covered bacon and bacon caramel.
- Espresso Buzzzz: A coffee lover’s dream with coffee ice-cream and chocolate covered beans.
- Red Velvet: A milkshake topped with a Red Velvet cupcake… enough said.
- Key Lime Pie: We’ve taken this classic Florida dessert and turned it into a delicious shake. You’ll even get a slice of pie on top!
And with sundae flavors like, Salted Caramel Flam, Chocolate Brownie Bark and S’mores, you can envisage this restaurant to come straight out of Willy Wonka.
But it’s more than just a restaurant you can watch the chocolatiers create your own chocolate creation right in front of your eyes and then take it home for extra dessert.
Now – if Universal Parks could make a chocolate inspired Universal Hotel then my childhood dreams have actually come true.
For your cheap flight to Los Angeles launch your search now.