Canada; the home of beavers, maple syrup and ice hockey, but most likely most known for its extensive natural landscape that is unrivalled in purity and beauty.
It’s said that you could drive for hours without seeing another person in the Canadian ‘’out back’’ but if you visit trendy Vancouver, cosmopolitan Toronto or stylish Montreal you’ll have no problem finding hip and happen’ places.
US News & World has ranked the best hotels in Canada by taking into account reputation among professional travel experts, guest reviews and hotel class ratings.
If you’re planning a trip to Canada in 2016 here are the top 10 hotels you should be staying at.
1. Ritz-Carlton, Montreal
2. Four Season Hotel, Toronto
3. Trump International Hotel and Tower, Toronto
4. Rosewood Hotel Georgia, Vancouver
5. The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
6. The Wickaninnish Inn, Tofino
7. Auberge Saint-Antoine, Quebec City
8. Fairmont Pacific Rim, Vancouver
9. Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto
10. Hotel Le St-James, Montreal